Relax on the shores of Miller Lake in complete comfort any time of the year in this newly renovated two-story home. Enjoy beautiful sun rises over the water in the morning from the wrap-around deck or through the wall of windows overlooking the lake. After enjoying your day on the lake or exploring the Bruce Peninsula, gather around the campfire for smore’s or a nightcap. On cold winter nights, thaw out by the wood burning fireplace after snowmobiling, cross country skiing or hiking the snow covered trails.
Fully equipped with everything you need for a comfortable, memorable holiday on the Bruce Peninsula, the cottage contains the following amenities:
- Water Source : Well ( potable )
- Living Area: Approx. 2000 sf on two levels.
- Deck: located on the second level, wraps around front (nearest the water) to back (nearest the road) of cottage. Accessible by two sets of stairs outside and directly from the kitchen.
- Bedrooms: 2 Upstairs (both Double beds); 2 Downstairs (one with Queen bed, one with two Twin beds that could be pushed together)
- Bathrooms: 2 (one on each floor, both with shower)
- Linens are not provided.
- Telephone available for emergency and local calls.
- Kitchen: Microwave, Electric Stove, Cooking Utensils, Pots/Pans, Dishes, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Dishwasher
- Television with Satellite Dish
- Wireless Internet
- DVD Player
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Propane BBQ
- Waterfront: Rocky shore, sandy bottom. Nice for swimming off the dock. Water is very shallow (1-3 feet). Docking appropriate for canoes, kayaks, small sail boats, jet skis. Small motorize boats are possible, but beware of shallow water and rocks. Dock at your own risk.
- Patio Furniture (Table with 6 matching chairs on deck, extra folding chairs)
- Parking in stone driveway
- Large grass yard with room for volleyball, croquet or other lawn games.
- Within walking distance of Summer House Park, providing boat rentals, a convenience store, ice cream and coffee shop, and restaurant.
Click for RENTAL INFORMATION, RATES and RULES