In order to ensure a pleasant experience for current and future renters, please respect the following rules and regulations:
- Weekly rental runs Saturday-Saturday. Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out time is 11am. The cottage should be left in the same, or better, condition than you found it upon check-in. A full list of house rules will be provided upon booking.
- A minimum 30% deposit is required to book the cottage, along with the signed rental agreement, in order for booking to be confirmed.
- The remainder of the rental rate is to be paid (via credit card or Paypal) at least 30 days in advance (60 days in advance during high season).
- A $500 damage deposit is required with the final balance (fully refundable if no damage is assesed).
- No more than eight (8) guests are allowed on the property at any time. No day guests, please.
- Fish cleaning is to take place outside only, along the water line. All remains must be disposed of immediately and properly in the trash. Failure to properly remove remains will result in a deduction from your damage deposit. Any fish remains will attract unwanted wildlife to the property, such as bears.
- This is not a hunting lodge. No hunters are permitted.
- No smoking.
- Sorry, no pets.